2021 Breathwork Facilitator Trainings
September 7-13. Foundations of Breathwork, Personal Work and Supporting 1:1 sessions. Marvista, Playa Barco Quebrado, Costa Rica. (52 hours of contact work)
- Physical body anatomy and practices to prepare the main channel for expansion of breath.
- Understanding of Breathwork theory through birth story, samskara and timeline awareness.
- Multidimensional Kosha Mapping
- Intentional Breathwork Practices
- Nervous system: sympathetic and parasympathetic branches and balancing, vagus nerve with practices for dorsal and ventral complex (polyvagal theory) balance.
- Energy Medicine Anatomy and contemplative inquiry through movement, breath contemplation and expressive arts.
- Nature immersion and sacred ceremony with breath and nature medicines.
- Adaptive breathwork practices including pranayama preparation, circular breathing and grounding and integration techniques.
- Repatterning approach through progressive breath and action guidance.
- Observation, practice teaching and practicum for 1:1 sessions.
- Introduction and application of physical and energetic bodywork.
*** Contact hours can be applied to Yoga Alliance’s Continuing Education Units through Seaside Yoga.
Day 1 arrive, settle, group dinner, house and property orientation, grounding mediation and breath prior to bed.
Day 2 (9-12; 2:00-5:00) Earth and Water Practices; 1&2 Energy center movement, breath and contemplations, introduction to grounding bodywork
Day 3 (9-12, 2-5, evening integration) Fire Center Practices, 3rd Energy Center Explorations, Archetypes and Claiming Self, facilitator observations, Visioning
Day 4 (9-12, 2-5, evening integration) Heart Center, Air Practices, observing patterns of breath, forgiveness practices, upper body bodywork
Day 5 schedule TBA, 5th Energy Center, Private sessions, silent sitting and observation of the receptive channel, group integration circle and co-listening practices
Day 6, Schedule TBA. 6th Energy Center, Practicum, Holding space for 1:1 breathwork. Group and individual feedback and processing.
Day 7. Morning final practice and graduation ceremony. Lunch, check out.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and to schedule an interview. Space in this program is open to 5 students per session and includes shared lodging and meals.
$1950 for tuition, lodging and meals for 7 day experience. (Additional nights at $150 per night for shared accommodations.)
Once your commitment is made with payment in full you will receive a downloadable Facilitator Training manual, reading list, preparation work and access to private library breathes to get you started in your personal practice.
About the Method
Breathwork is an experience of support through intention, series of guided breathing exercises leading into a sustained conscious, connected circular breathing cycle that may create a heightened state of awareness in the practitioner. Through the deep meditative effect initiated by the sustained circular breath, stuck energetic patterns and belief structures may be dislodged and the nervous system repatterned for greater harmony and wellness.
The Breathwork Facilitator Training was launched in Nosara, Costa Rica in May, 2016 as Ashley Ludman graduated her first group of students after a week-long intensive in the method. Since then, the introductory facilitator training has continued to expand, and is now offered in module formats to meet the growing demands of the work.
To request information or to inquire of upcoming programs please email email@example.com.