2022 Breathwork Facilitator Experience, Nosara, Costa Rica
December 5-16, 2022
Foundations of Breathwork, Personal Work, Community Support during The Connection Experience
- Physical body anatomy and practices to prepare the main channel for expansion of breath.
- Understanding of Breathwork theory through birth story, samskara (Patterns) and timeline awareness.
- Multidimensional Kosha Mapping
- Intentional Breathwork Practices
- Nervous system balancing
- Energy Medicine Anatomy and contemplative inquiry through movement, breath contemplation and expressive arts
- Nature immersion and how to hold space in sacred ceremony with breath and nature medicines (psilocybin microdosing)
- Adaptive breathwork practices including pranayama preparation, circular breathing and grounding and integration techniques
- Repatterning approach through progressive breath and action guidance.
- Observation, practice teaching and practicum for 1:1 sessions and group offerings.
- Introduction and application of physical and energetic bodywork.
Please email email@example.com for an application and to schedule an interview. Space in this program is open for a maximum of 5 students.
Tuition $2195 Early registration Paid in Full.
Once your commitment is made with payment in full you will receive a downloadable Facilitator Training manual, reading list, preparation work and access to private library breathes to get you started in your personal practice. This curriculum is housed in a private http://www.sutra.co library.
About the Method
Breathwork is an experience of support through intention, series of guided breathing exercises leading into a sustained conscious, connected circular breathing cycle that may create a heightened state of awareness in the practitioner. Through the deep meditative effect initiated by the sustained circular breath, stuck energetic patterns and belief structures may be dislodged and the nervous system repatterned for greater harmony and wellness.
The Breathwork Facilitator Training was first launched in Nosara, Costa Rica in May, 2016 as Ashley Ludman graduated her first group of students after a week-long intensive in the method. Since then, the introductory facilitator training has continued to expand, and is now offered in module formats to meet the growing demands of the work.
To request information or to inquire of upcoming programs please email firstname.lastname@example.org.