When choosing a sacred plant medicine experience, it can be helpful to have a guide to support you in your preparations and integration following your ceremony.
The personal and professional work that I have been a part of since 2004 has given me an inside vantage point to support you in your journey.
My experience with therapeutic plant medicine includes:
- Soma, Lotus Root 2004-2006 with Breathwork Integration.
- Santo Daime Umbanda 3 day work 2006 with Jonathon Goldman. Breathwork Integration.
- Ayahuasca medicine ceremonies 2011-12. Nosara, Costa Rica with Taita Juan.
- Iboga Root Medicine 2012-14. Costa Rica Yoga Spa with Darin McBratney. Co-founder of Iboga Yoga. Space holder for Iboga root purification program, ceremony and breathwork therapist for Iboga retreats. Participant in consistent flood dosing and microdosing Iboga meditation during tenure at CRYS.
- Ayahuasca, San Pedro, 2018, Peru.
- Santo Daime, Kambo, Bufo student, space holder (Santo Daime) and breathwork therapist in medicine retreats 2018-present with Nadine Purdy at Kambo Casita, Costa Rica.
I continue to support medicine work with Breathwork and Bodywork practices. Breathwork can be a bridge for some of the profound shifts that can be unearthed through entheogenic medicine experiences.
Email me at email@example.com for a complementary call to determine if the integration support is a good fit for you.