2023 Breathwork Facilitator Experience, Nosara, Costa Rica
March 11-18, 2023 or March 25-April 1, 2023
- Physical body anatomy and practices to prepare the main channel for expansion of breath.
- Understanding of Breathwork theory through birth story, samskara (Patterns) and timeline awareness.
- Intentional Breathwork Practices and Movement Inquiry
- Nervous system balancing
- The art of Holding Space for yourself and others
- Energy Medicine Anatomy and contemplative inquiry through movement, breath contemplation and expressive arts
- Nature immersion and how to hold space in sacred ceremony with breath and nature medicines
- Adaptive breathwork practices including pranayama preparation, circular breathing and grounding and integration techniques
- Repatterning approach through progressive breath and action guidance.
- Observation, practice teaching and practicum for 1:1 sessions and group offerings.
- Introduction and application of physical and energetic bodywork.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and to schedule an interview. Space in this program is open for a maximum of 10 students per module.
Tuition $1200 Early registration Paid in Full (early registration deadline for module March 11 start is Feb 17. Deadline for March 25th start is Feb 24.) Late registration $1350.
Once your commitment is made with payment in full you will receive a downloadable Facilitator Training manual, reading list, preparation work and access to private library breathes to get you started in your personal practice.
About the Method
Breathwork is an experience of support through intention, series of guided breathing exercises leading into a sustained conscious, connected circular breathing cycle that may create a heightened state of awareness in the practitioner. Through the deep meditative effect initiated by the sustained circular breath, stuck energetic patterns and belief structures may be dislodged and the nervous system repatterned for greater harmony and wellness.
The Breathwork Facilitator Training was first launched in Nosara, Costa Rica in May, 2016 as Ashley Ludman graduated her first group of students after a week-long intensive in the method. Since then, the introductory facilitator training has continued to expand, and is now offered in module formats to meet the growing demands of the work.
To request information or to inquire of upcoming programs please email email@example.com.